Please arrive promptly to your appointment with
clean, dry, and detangled hair.
An Appointment is always needed and can easily be arranged by calling our office or booking online.
The reason an appointment is needed:
- Specific time set aside for you and your family to get the job done right.
- It takes time to get all nits and bugs out; there is no rushing the process.
Please be prompt:
- Because a specific time is set aside for you and your family; being late reduces our time with you to help you become lice free. If you are late; we may need to reschedule to assure you of adequate time for proper treatment.
Missing your appointment/No Shows:
- If you find that you are not going to be able to make your appointment as scheduled; please call our office or cancel online to let us know so that we can reschedule. Things change and we understand that…just let us know. We usually have a waiting list of people who need an appointment so by letting us know early that you aren’t coming will help us to give that appointment time to someone else who wants lice removal. Thank you!
* Our policy is: A $40 late cancellation or no-show fee may be charged if you book an appointment and don’t cancel 3 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. [If you booked online you may cancel online 6 hours in advance; if you scheduled by telephone or are unable to cancel online you must call 3 hours in advance to cancel 540-632-1093].