Please arrive promptly to your appointment with
clean, dry, and detangled hair.
An Appointment is always needed and can easily be arranged by calling our office or booking online.
The reason an appointment is needed:
- Specific time set aside for you and your family to get the job done right.
- It takes time to get all nits and bugs out; there is no rushing the process.
Please be prompt:
- Because a specific time is set aside for you and your family; being late reduces our time with you to help you become lice free. If you are late; we may need to reschedule to assure you of adequate time for proper treatment.
Missing your appointment/No Shows:
- If you find that you are not going to be able to make your appointment as scheduled; please call our office or cancel online to let us know so that we can reschedule. Things change and we understand that…just let us know. We usually have a waiting list of people who need an appointment so by letting us know early that you can’t come will help us to give that appointment time to someone on the wait list. Thank you!
* Our policy is: Due to a large volume of last minute cancellations and appointment no-shows, a $25 (individual) or $40 (family) Prepaid Deposit is now required to hold your appointment. This deposit will be applied to any cost incurred at your appointment. This deposit is REFUNDABLE if your scheduled appointment is cancelled a minimum of 4 hours in advance by calling our office. After 5 p.m. & weekend appt. deposits vary.
Please call our office if you have questions and/or wish to book an appointment without booking online.
To cancel: 540-632-1093.